Vitamin D – A Winner!
41.6% of US population are Vit D deficient;
69.2% in Hispanics; and
82.1% in African-Americans!
These are HUGE stats! This is according to Healthlines’ 2011 study.
With the benefits of normal vitamin D levels being:
– promoting healthy bones and teeth
– supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
– regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management
– supporting lung function and cardiovascular health
– influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development
The Vitamin D blood results below are from a Client of Sam Leslie from My Physio had a client whom had low Vitamin D. After ANF disc’ing the liver with a Vitamin D disc, the client is back into the normal Vitamin D range.
results on the 2/8/19 were 31 nmol/L then on the
4/12/19 were 79 nmol/L.
There are three tricks to improving your Vitamin D levels:
- ANF medical device that is at the frequency of Vitamin D. Allow your body to create more of it.
- Good old sunshine! If you are darker, get out in the sun more as your levels need it.
- Fatty fish like tuna and salmon. However, always a word of caution when eating fish that farmed fish is full of mercury and heavy metals.