🙈😂 Can’t help it sometimes!
It’s the last week of the 1st quarter of 2022 so we’re basically checking in to see how we are at with the intentions we’ve set from the start of the year. Feel free to share below, we’d love to hear them ⬇️💕
📢👂🏻 Listen in as Claire talks about her wins so far, both personally and professionally. Enjoy!
𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐍𝐅 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐚
Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes pain all over the body (also referred to as widespread pain), sleep problems, fatigue, and often emotional and mental distress. People with fibromyalgia may be more sensitive to pain than people without fibromyalgia.
😍 Sharing here another ANF success story
Patient with fibromyalgia who has been experiencing pain for the last 15 years. After ANF Therapy, she is pain-free and medication-free. Winning! 🙌🏻🤩
🌟🎯 An intention isn’t necessarily a goal – it could be large (long-term) or small (short-term) – either way, it should be something realistic and actionable. It is a tool to guide us through the day (or year) as we’re faced with different decisions to make. Intentions serve as a reminder of what to focus on and where to direct our energy into.
🤩 Here’s sharing some tips on how to set our intentions:
1. State your intentions – Be vocal or visual about your intentions. Declare your intentions to yourself or to other people. You may write it down or post it somewhere you can see clearly. 📝
2. Be clear – We have to be clear about what we want to achieve and the results that we want to achieve from it. 👓
3. Make sure your intentions are positive – Intentions should come from a place of positivity. Try phrases like, “I will” instead of “I won’t”. 👍🏻
4. Keep your intentions simple – Our intentions don’t have to be too complicated, make it something feasible and realistically actionable.
5. Shift any limiting beliefs – Any doubt that you have is going to hinder you from achieving what you intend to achieve. Change your mindset. 🧠
By setting intentions, we actively live our lives with purpose. By doing so, we become more present within ourselves and in our relationships. 💙💕
“We’ve had to change directions a couple of times but that’s the beauty of being nimble.”
When you realize that what you are currently doing isn’t actually what you really wanted to do, try something different. It may require a couple of trials and errors, but that’s 🆗👌🏻
It’s not like you haven’t achieved what you’d set out to do, it’s just realizing that there’s something more to it. So, you’re still winning! 🤩🙌🏻
Our intentions may not always fall into place, but let’s still have the conscious effort to make it happen.
Redirect (if needed),
then Move Forward ⏩