Current Health sites say “Hashimoto’s disease is a condition in which your immune system attacks your thyroid, a small gland at the base of your neck below your Adam’s apple. The thyroid gland is part of your endocrine system, which produces hormones that coordinate many of your body’s functions.”
Well we are not big believers in the “body attacking itself” theory and believe something else is going on.
One of our Cluzie Clinic Clients had been diagnosed with hashimoto’s. She had it tough where she felt:
- exhausted … chronic fatigue
- couldn’t play with the kids
- couldn’t work because she had no energy
- was underweight and nothing she did would put on weight
- blood tests were all over the place
- had tried EVERYTHING!
After 6 visits to the Clinic, things had changed …
- blood tests NORMAL
- could get through an entire shift at work
- had put on 5KGS!!!
- had energy to burn with the kids
- life just felt different and so much more energy
Now we check in with her every 6months to make sure her body has all the vitamins and support it needs to keep up a super great immune system!
The only side-effect of ANF therapy is DETOXIFICATION.
However, it isn’t really a side-effect either … the result is whatever your body needs to do in order to clear out its lymphatic system. That may turn out to be a detox, or it may be a 14 hour sleep.
Each person’s body is different in what it needs. However, what does detox even mean?
Check out the photo below of what is really going on.